Dr. John Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Jenkins?

Back surgery

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I'm dr jenkens paciente for nearly 7 years and I will not in the rest of my life will change him. He is for me the best neurosurgeon. I know their is more good ones around but I will never change him. He preformed a diskectomy 7 years ago. But like he said this conditions from the lower, upper or any where in back are degenerative. So I'm went back to si him and gave my some sugestión to do before any surgery. That's what I like he will do anything before no the surgery will be the last.

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Very honest and good Dr ; that take care of your needs!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

He was over an hour late for scheduled surgery, did not do what he said he did, which of course was verified by his peers, leaving more damage from scar tissue, as that was ALL that he did, was create scar tissue and then had the nerve to lie about what was said, which was witnessed. Prior to seeing him was just pain, since seeing him- DISABLED!

Posted on May 13th, 2016

All in all was a great experience

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I suffered from back pain for about 18 years and for the past 15, I had sciatic nerve pain on and off. Then this past year the pain just never went away. Dr. Jenkin's staff were able to assist me with making a quick appointment and surgery to relieve the pain but he did more than relieved it because it went away. When I woke up from back surgery, my pain was immediately gone and I can say that I have been happy with the overall surgery and his staff.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

performed my surgery did an excellent job

Thank you Dr. Jenkins

Posted on May 8th, 2015

A no nonsense very skilled Dr. I Had brain and neck surgery, Fantastic results.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Had surgery in 2011 and he is assume. If I had to do another back surgery I'll call him again.

BRILLIANT Neurosurgeon

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

Dr. Jenkins saved my life after a horrific car accident that left me with a broken neck and a complete C5 spinal cord injury causing me to become a quadriplegic. The night of the accident he met with my family and took the time to answer their questions and made sure they understood EXACTLY what my injury entailed and my prognosis. He took the time to sit with my EXTREMELY emotional, upset husband and put his mind at ease prior to my life-saving surgery. Immediately following the accident he performed an anterior fusion and three days later he did a posterior fusion. After I recovered from surgery and was stable enough I transferred to the number one spinal cord injury rehabilitation facility in the US. While there I was under the care of a very picky neurosurgeon that specializes in spinal surgeries. Upon admittance he immediately did a CT scan and wasted no time telling me what an excellent job Dr. Jenkins did on the surgery. Later, my nurses and therapists told me what an unusual compliment that was as he very rarely compliments other surgeons and even goes so far as to redo approximately 90% of his patients surgeries. Dr. Jenkins made sure to follow up with me after I returned to Orlando following rehab. At my office visit he was professional, courteous and took the time to answer ALL our questions and made sure we understood his answers. He was very honest and up-front about my prognosis. He and his staff were all warm and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Jenkins to any one. He is one of the best in the country - a truly BRILLIANT, caring neurosurgeon.

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Just met with Dr Jenkins for the first time today. Based on reviews, I was expecting someone different. He was friendly and took what I felt was an appropriate amount of time. We even had some small talk. I'll be following up in two weeks, but so far so good. Would definitely recommend.

Dr Jenkins is the reason I am walking today!!!!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

For the person who wrote" that Dr Jenkins will not care about you if you do not have good health insurance" sure got it all wrong... I was taken to Orlando East with a L5 S1 injury after I had my surgery a year before. What was left of my left side of disc exploded and was very close to my spinal chord. Dr Jenkins was called at Orlando South for a consult over the phone. Mind you that I have Medicaid, He had me air lifted really fast to him. I have never felt more comfortable meeting anyone than I was meeting him. He did tell me that it was possible I might not be able to walk again but.... He made sure that did not happen. I love Dr Jenkins for everything that he did for me and will refer him to anyone who need back surgery. He is a great Surgeon and I am thankful that he answered that call.

Great Experiences

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Never waited more than 20 min to see Doctor. I hate long appointments and every appointment was clear, focused and to the point. Recovery after surgery was shorter than expected and the pain went away soon after. Within a few wekks I was able to regain my normal life activities with minor adjustments. Would recommend.