Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Keller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Along with myself both my parents thought this doctor was ok. My parent seen him for aprox 25 years. When they got up in their 70s all John Keller did was take them for a medicare ride. When my mom was dying and we needed a referral for hospice he couldn't give me and my sister 10 min consultation without charging an office visit!! He made tons of money off my parents in the 25 yrs they saw him, guess one last Co pay bill sent to the house was evident he was all about the $10 more than his patients well being. Good going hope you are satisfied DR John but last laugh was on you, we didn't send the check! Don't wait till its too late seek a more compassionate real Dr.
Dr. Keller displayed to my family a haughty, condescending attitude. When I first went to see him with severe back pain, he acted like I was faking my pain. He asked me "Do you work?" Additionally he was arrogant and rude to my wife and daughter. Appointments are only rough guides. Plan to spend the entire morning in the waiting room. My experience with him is the worst I have had with a doctor.
Dr. Keller has been our family doctor since 1981. Yes you have to wait but it is worth it because he spends time with you. He talks to his patients. He does not make you feel like he is only interested in your "case". He wants to know you and all about you. You are a person to him and not a number or file. If I have a busy day I will call about 15-20 minutes before my scheduled appt and ask if he is running on time. If he is not then I just show up 15 min late to my appt and all is well. I would rather wait hours for Dr. Keller than see someone else on time.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dch Regional Medical Center
Dr. John A Keller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFayetteville Family Practice, 108 N Park Dr, Fayetteville, GA
Dr. John A Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.