- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Kusske MD
Dr. John A Kusske, MD is a doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery.
Dr. John A Kusske has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John A Kusske has the following 9 expertise
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
55 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. John A Kusske Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John A Kusske
Dr. John Kusske is Professor and Chair of the Department of Neurological Surgery. He earned his medical degree from the University of California School of Medicine San Francisco, and completed his neurosurgical residency at the University of Washington (Seattle). Dr. Kusske became Board Certified in neurosurgery in 1974. He currently serves as the Vice President of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. The UCI Spine Care team treats complex neck and spine problems, including tumors and deformities. We are committed to the successful management of all spinal problems. UCI Medical Center has the unique distinction of being affiliated with The Reeve-Irvine Research Center (www.reeve.uci.edu/) located at the UC, Irvine campus. Named for actor Christopher Reeve, the Center studies injuries to and diseases of the spinal cord which result in paralysis or other loss of neurologic function.