Dr. John Long Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Long?

Great results!

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I has ptosis surgery several years ago. Dr. Long has a great sense of humor and is a great surgeon. I went back last year and had my lower lids done. I am 70 and look as though I am fifty. Thank you Dr. Long for being hilarious and for being the absolute best doctor I know. He also does Crossfit and is in great shape.

Excellent care and results!

Posted on July 26th, 2017

If you need any surgery on your eyes - see Dr. Long. I had excellent results.

Congenital Ptosis Repair

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr Long is highly recommended for a reason.. He is the best.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Dr. Long was HIGHLY recommended to us by several other physicians for my daughter to have ptosis repair. She has already had one surgery that was unsuccessful. He was very personable and caring towards my 5 year old, making sure she was as comfortable as possible and answered all of her questions, as well as mine. We look forward to seeing the results.

great result, nice doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2016

While I think these rating sites are cheesy and a little bit silly, I would like to leave a great review for doctor long. He was able to fix my dropping eyelid and now I can see so much better. the experience at the hospital was no scary. I feel I was treated with respect and all in all I am quite pleased!

Very Satisfied

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Dr. Long was strongly recommended by my dermatologist. I contacted him and had an appointment within a week. Within one more week I was having my surgery. Dr Long was very friendly and professional, explaining each step in the procedure and what I could expect. The surgery was shorter and easier than I had imagined. I had no pain and the recovery was a breeze. I am very satisfied with the results and would highly recommend him.

Happy

Posted on August 18th, 2016

This guy is great. My friends have had their lids done by Dr Long and now I have had my lids done. I am so happy. The whole experience was great!

Dr. Long did a great job on my eyelids!

Posted on August 18th, 2016

The process and the results of my eyelid lift procedure were very satisfying. Dr. Long and his great staff made the whole thing as easy and comforting as it possibly could have been!

Great Results

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr Long, he made it easier and more pleasant than I ever could have asked for. He and his staff were genuinely interested in me and my eye problem. Everyone from my first phone call to the completion of my surgery were kind and welcoming. He made sure I was at ease during the procedure with his good music and engaging conversation, and my surgery was over before I even realized it. I had no pain during the procedure and little discomfort during my recovery. Most importantly my eye looks better than I expected. Thanks so much!!! I highly recommend Dr Long.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr. John A. Long at Alabama Ophthalmology Associates is an excellent physician! he and his professional staff consistently make their patient & quality of the top priority. Dr. Long has and continues to provide me with the best possible patient care that is second to none! I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking high quality eye care.

Be Cautious and Informed

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Dr. Long did not perform proper blepharoplasty assessment. He overlooked critical ocular features impacting outcome. I suffers symptoms immediately after surgery and they continued for months..swollen conjunctiva, multiple styes, severe dry eye, corneal ulcer, staph infection and lower lid retraction. He also performed a brow procedure without my verbal or written consent which ended up causing my lateral portion of brow to droop. He denied all symptoms but the swollen conjunctiva. He later wanted to tighten my lids to help my symptoms. I consulted 11 oculoplastic and ophthalmic surgeons who stated my eyes were damaged from blepharoplasty and his proposed remedy would further damage my eyes. A 50 minute procedure turned my world upside down. I had to quit working and go through a $40,000+ reconstructive eyelid surgery and may require more because of extent of damage. Some of the surgeons I consulted have presented my case/pictures at professional meetings to educate surgeons about factors leading to poor outcome blepharoplasty and the devastating impact it can have on one's life.

Upper and lower bleph