Dr. John A Martin Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John A Martin Jr?

No complaints whatsoever. Awesome Doctor.

my shoulder is worst after martin didsurgery i do not recommend this doctor

Above

Website for review is unresponsive I would rate him poorly on follow up visit. Would not answer my questions about problems I was having. Rt knee replacement lower leg unstable leading to discomfort and bones shifting out of sicker. Left knee replacement the lower was put in one half inch slanted to the outward side. Balance isabigussue. My ankle now collapsed in keep the crooked alignment straight. I aways told apparatus wa to large for my knee and the metal parts in both knees too close to the skin causing needless pain. I fall frequently due to the slant if the leg. Both arch and bones/muscle collapsed and realigned to correct the slanting error. The defects can be seen on X-ray. But dr Martin would never answer my inquiries and worries of what was visually obvious was a crooked leg.