Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Mcandrew has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John A Mcandrew has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. John A Mcandrew has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John A Mcandrew is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. McAndrew was my physician years ago . He was such a warm and sincere doc. A terrific listener, who always made a stressful situation and life-changing decisions, such as my having to undergo fibroid surgery, easier to accept and much more comfortable about that decision to have the surgery--which at that time was more invasive than it is in 2015. I remember that when I awoke from the anesthesia, Dr. John, as I refere to him was sitting at the rear of my hospital bed waiting for me to recover. He wore a warm welcoming smile and asked how I was feeling. Next, we reviewed what had occurred during my surgery. He prompted me to ask questions and answered them truthfully and professionally. He was an astute physician and dedicated to those who were in his care! I appreciated those qualities in my GYN primary care provider. Furthermore, Dr. McAndrew, in my experiences with him, is a caring, competent medical provider. Moreover, I would have no indecision about recommending him to any woman in need of a specialized GYN/OB doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1986
Dr. John A Mcandrew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlamogordo Pediatric Associates Pc, 2559 Medical Dr Ste A, Alamogordo, NM
Dr. John A Mcandrew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alamogordo, NM.