Dr. John Michael Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John Michael?

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I got in a car accident and my shoulder was hurting really bad the next day, so I went to the ER at Salem Hospital. Dr Michael was my physician. I told him that I took some ibuprofen the night before because it hurt a little, but I don't think it did anything. He ended up giving me a prescription for Motrin, which is actually just ibuprofen. I took it, and it did nothing, just like the night before. I don't understand why this drug is prescribed if it's also an over the counter medication. He did nothing for me except waste 5 hours of my time.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015