Dr. John A Nesbitt II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John A Nesbitt II?

Dr. Nesbitt is very kind, caring and professional. He is an outstanding surgeon.

Big error occurred during my visit

I personally like Dr. Nesbitt, but my last visit was very disturbing. I requested a large cuff because I have large arms and fibromyalgia. Small cuffs are very painful, and inaccurate for me. The standard cuff was used, and it was extremely painful. The nurse said my BP was so high she wouldn't tell me what it was. When I saw the dr., he didn't mention my blood pressure. At the end of my visit I was given a visit report, which I placed in my handbag. After I drove home (40 miles), I saw on the report my blood pressure, which was 264/128. I don't think at age 70 I should have been allowed to leave the office. Both my parents had strokes. I was there an hour and 35 minutes.

Dr. John A Nesbitt II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, KY.