Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Nunes
Dr. John Nunes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Nunes is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, St Rose Hospital and San Ramon Regional Medical Center. Dr. Nunes has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Nunes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Nunes has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. John Nunes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Nunes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nunes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
ValleyCare Health System
St Charles Medical Center-Redmond
Valley Care Medical Center
Valley Memorial Center
Valley Memorial Hospital
St Charles Health System-Redmond
St Charles Medical Ctr
33 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. John Nunes accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsVALLEY WOMENS HEALTH, 5575 W Las Positas Blvd, Pleasanton, CA
Dr. John Nunes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.