Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Osborne
Dr. John Osborne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Grapevine, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Osborne is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, North Hills Hospital and Las Colinas Medical Center. Dr. Osborne has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Osborne has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John Osborne has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John Osborne has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Osborne is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
An outstanding doctor, every aspect of the visit (and follow up), was beyond expectation. Having the ability to access such enormus expertise and knowledge is a privledge and a blessing. Doctor Osborne is remarkable in every aspect, as well as the entire staff in his office. This IS what state of the art care, and attention to me as a person, not as a patient, is all about. There is none better, or more knowledgeable. The best in the business... period!
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Osborne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
North Hills Hospital
Las Colinas Medical Center
Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford
Las Colinas Med Ctr, Irving, Tx
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health HEB
Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Texas Health Physicians Group
23 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1990
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. John Osborne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Osborne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.