Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Paraskos
Dr. John Paraskos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Paraskos is affiliated with Clinton Hospital, U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus and Health Alliance Hospitals Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Paraskos has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Paraskos has the following 11 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Dr. John Paraskos is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Paraskos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Health Alliance Hospitals Inc
Worcester State Hospital
U Mass Memorial Medical Center
UMass Memorial Medical Center
UMass Health SystemClinton Hospital
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Paraskos in this video.
Dr. John Paraskos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.