Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Rock has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John A Rock has the following 32 expertise
- Ovarian Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Vaginal Diseases
- Ovarian Diseases
- Uterine Prolapse
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cancer
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Women's Health
- Adnexal Diseases
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Birth Control
- Uterine Diseases
Dr. John A Rock has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John A Rock is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2006
Johns Hopkins University
Dr. John A Rock accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHerbert Wertheim College Of Medicine, 11200 SW 8th St, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Rock in this video.
Dr. John A Rock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.