Dr. John Ward Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Ward?

Excellent work; will also tell you if you don't need a procedure.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Breast Augmentation and lift

Posted on April 16th, 2014

After nursing my 2 boys, my once full and perky breasts were left empty and sagging. I knew I wanted to get them fixed, but was so afraid of going to the wrong surgeon. I researched surgeons for two years and narrowed it down to 5 that I wanted to meet. After I met Dr John Ward, I knew he was the one. He spent so much time with me and explained everything in full detail, answering all my questions. He made me feel important but most importantly cared for. He wasn't going to do anything that would hurt my health and was completely honest with me. I also didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. He wasn't trying to rack up my bill. He genuinely cared. He did such an excellent job!! I get compliments all the time. I have family and friends interested in surgery and I always give them his name. He works off of referrals, not advertisement so that alone shows that people keep coming back to him. Trust me, if you want the best, Dr. Ward is it!!! I can't thank you enough Dr. Ward!!!

Amazing Results

Posted on February 8th, 2014

I am so happy with my results and the overall care provided by Dr.John Wards office. The staff was very friendly, Dr.Ward doesn't waste your time by playing around, he gets right to business, is honest about what to expect and is confident but not cocky. I truly enjoyed my experience and I am so happy with the results. As Dr.Ward said, my tummy tuck "was a game changer" for me!

The best plastic surgeon

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Ward to anyone needing a plastic surgeon. His office is staff is fantastic, always eager to answer any questions. They are knowledgeable and courteous. Dr. Ward is not only an excellent surgeon, but he is caring and willing to address any concerns you may have. He is professional. The office visits are always pleasant. The results of the surgery are fantastic and very natural.

great choice

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dreamed about it, talked about it,but it wasnt until I had my consult with Dr.Ward,I scheduled it.Very happy with the results.The surgery was explained in detail as was my recovery.Dr. Ward is a very talented surgeon and kind gentleman.The staff was all very helpful to all my many, many calls. Loving my new body image ,thank you Dr.Ward .

great choice

Posted on October 30th, 2012

After my consult with Dr.Ward I knew instantly I wanted him to do my surgery.He explained the procedure thoroughly.His professionalism and supportive staff made my recovery easier than expected.The results of my surgery( it was a tummy tuck) was and is everything Ive dreamed it to be.Perfect!I would and do highly recommend Dr.Ward.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I had a procedure with Dr. Ward and couldn't be happier!!! He explained everything in detail so I had an understanding of what the procedure entailed from pre to post operative. I highly recommend Dr. Ward to all my friends and family and to anyone thinking about having cosmetic surgery!

Posted on October 17th, 2012

From the minute I made the appointment to my very last visit Dr Ward and his staff were caring, professional, warm and friendly. Dr. Ward is top notch Doctor who takes the time to listen to the desires of the patient and then executes it precisly right. I feel I have a new lease on life and that I am beyond satisfied and grateful I found Dr. Ward who truly transformed my body and life!

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I had such a great experience with Dr. Ward and his staff. I have never had a doctor who genuinely cares about my well being like Dr. Ward did. He was so attentive and made himself available when ever I needed him or had a question. The entire staff made the processes so easy for me and comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.

An Amazing Surgeon!

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I love my results with Dr John Ward. I had breast lift/augmentation and could not be happier with my results. I interviewed others but once I found Dr Ward I knew he was the one for me. He is so talented and gave me exactly the look I wanted. I had an amazing experience and highly recommend Dr Ward. Michelle, his Assistant is also amazing. She answered questions and "held my hand" through the process when I felt anxious since I never had plastic surgery before. Overall an A++++

PPa

Posted on December 5th, 2011

I am a long time patient of Dr. Ward and would highly recommend him. I originally went in for a difficult skin cancer on my nose, and he did such a fantastic job that you cannot see the scar at all. I have had many doctors comment on his skill, and the latest told me to "hang onto him"!He recently recommended a face lift, chin implant, and laser surgery and it was totally worth it. I look so much better, yet it was a very natural transition. I don't look like I had plastic surgery...I just look much younger. He is an artist! K

Happy Patient!!

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Thank you to Dr. Ward and his entire staff. I believe my rating speaks for itself. I would and have recommended Dr. Ward to others.