Dr. John D Abdulian Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John D Abdulian?

Nice office but poor scheduling procedures, I wait every time over 45 minutes just to be put in a room to wait at least another 20-30 minutes. My time is equally as valuable. Dr. Abdulian spends more time staring at his computer than actually speaking to me and no one calls with test results.

Terrible doctor

Poor bedside manner. Arrogant. Rude disorganized staff. He cancels appts at last minute. Wish I had read these reviews before going to him. This is not someone you should trust with a colonoscopy. Still having stomach pains and I had to call them to remind them that they never gave me meds for my condition. This was weeks later.

RUSH! HURRY!

Felt rushed like he had something else better to do. Recommended OTC, had no compassion for my pain-bedside manner sucked! Office staff were unprofessional and were speaking about other patients using names in my presence.Can't tell you where to go but do not go to this doctor! He immediately wanted a colonoscopy.

This doctor visited my mom in the hospital and gave her a whole 5 minutes of his time. He made us feel that he had better places to be and better things to do. I am very unsatisfied with him and his bedside manner.

No help at all

On our first visit, we were called and moved our appt time up, upon arrival the nurse asst. greeted us and took us right back. The Dr came in and very briefly wrote down my problems, asked what meds I was taking (when it was on the form I completed as a new patient) he then told me to see my family Dr, when it was my family Dr that referred me to him??? He is the Specialist right?....he then mentioned a clinical research with another doctor...will not go back to this doctor. Got two prescriptions, one you could buy over the counter and the other wasnt advised to take with my current meds. Felt rushed by the doctor, think thats why they moved up my appt time, he could not wait to get out of there.

Not happy with Dr. Abdulian's staff/communication

The staff that Dr. Abdulian has are very disorganized, lack commnication skills and seem imcompetent to handle patient care. I've tried 7 times to get lab results faxed to my primary doctor without success. Phone calls not returned. I am going to find a doctor with a staff that cares enough to get me important information about my health care. It's too bad that Dr. Abdulian is very talented and knowledgeable but without a competent staff to back up his practice he will lose a lot of patients. Very discouraged and dissatisfied with my experience with Dr. Abdulian's staff

This doctor will do a procedure without anesthisia, even when you request it.