Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Ader has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Showing 5 of 8
I was sent to Dr. Ader with severe pain from an undiagnosed autoimmune condition. I explained that having seen another rheumatologist and being told that he could only give me a partial diagnosis (which was wrong), I was now seeking another physician who could better diagnose me. Dr. Ader did not wanted to be bothered, he told me he couldn't help me and could not get me out of his office quick enough. I now have a diagnosis - and it took a doctor who listened to me and did blood work and simple tests. An immune disorder that affects millions of people with an autoimmune condition that causes severe arthritis symptoms. 25% of patients with my disease get the autoimmune component and to diagnose it takes a simple blood test. But Dr. Ader lacked the compassion it took to listen to a patient in severe pain, one not asking for narcotics, but begging for a DIAGNOSIS. Next time? Stop and listen to your patients that come in, begging for relief from a disease process that has no diagnosis and take the time to help them.
18 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. John T Ader accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaltzer-Idaho Pain Management (Nampa), 215 E Hawaii Ave, Nampa, ID
Dr. John T Ader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.