- Akron General Medical Center
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Summa Akron City Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Ahmann DO
Dr. John R Ahmann, DO is a doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with other offices in Akron, OH and Akron, OH( and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. John R Ahmann has 4 locations
Dr. John R Ahmann has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Ahmann has the following 5 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Premature Infants
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. John R Ahmann Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1 Perkins Sq Akron , OH 44308
- 300 Locust St Ste 540 Akron , OH (330) 543-8969
- 300 Locust St Ste 540 Akron , OH 44302
- 177 W Exchange St Akron , OH 44302
More about Dr. John R Ahmann
Dr. Ahmann graduated from the Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997. He works in Akron, OH and 3 other locations and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ahmann is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center, Akron Children's Hospital and Summa Akron City Hospital.