Unethical, patient beware

This man chose to confront me regarding which lab he wanted to send tissue samples to. While I lay naked on the surgical table just prior to sedation. Even though they were out of my network. He also did not do what he said he would regarding banding. He changed his mind while I was sedated. Cauterized which worsened my symptoms. PATIENT BEWARE .

Good things come in small packages.

Dr. John is very small compared to me in size, but he makes up for it in knowledge and delivery. He is by no means overly social but he does show great compassion and truth in treating me. I trust him and isn't that what everybody wants in a doctor?

Very badly managed physician practice

The clinical & business office staff are the most incompetent medical group I have encountered after 30 years as a healthcare professional myself. I have recently left for another physician. Dr Ahn spends minimal time with you & dictates notes into the electronic health record while you're still in the exam room to rush you through the appt. Communication is minimal. I do not recommend anyone to this practice.

Dr. John H Ahn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.