Dr. John H Ahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John H Ahn?

Very badly managed physician practice

The clinical & business office staff are the most incompetent medical group I have encountered after 30 years as a healthcare professional myself. I have recently left for another physician. Dr Ahn spends minimal time with you & dictates notes into the electronic health record while you're still in the exam room to rush you through the appt. Communication is minimal. I do not recommend anyone to this practice.

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Excellent experience and would highly reccomend

Dr. Ahn is the best. Both my husband and I go to him. We wouldn't go to anyone else. His office staff is very professional and friendly, 5 Stars!!

dr visit

So far my expierience with dr ahn has been good.i find him to be patient and when i didnt understand and asked him to explain what i wasnt clear about he glady re explained so i under stood it.

Good office. I like his bow ties, too.

An exceptional, kind physician.

I have read all the various reviews on several sites. I had a good experience with Dr. Ahn and his staff. He was very professional and listened to my medical history that is extensive. Would recommend the office.

One of the best!

Dr. Ahn is very knowledgeable, orders appropriate tests to obtain a diagnosis, spends time explaining things, giving options for treatment, and listens to the patient. He has a very pleasant manner and is an excellent diagnostician. I switched to him from another GI group, and I am very happy with my choice. As a nurse, I am impressed by the care he gives and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

I haven't had my first appointment yet with Dr. Ahn but already am not happy. I had not gotten a "reminder" call, so I contacted the office to find out I wasn't on the schedule. It was disheartening since I have two problems needing attention. They so happened to have a cancellation for earlier in the day. I would have preferred the initial appointment (much later in the day); but at this point, I guess I can't be picky. We'll see what happens. I can always see someone else.

A Great Gastro MD

Dr. Ahn was recommended by another MD which we hold in very high regard. I went into schedule a colonoscopy but he suspected that I had a gall bladder stone obstruction as our initial meeting progressed. (The day before I saw a urologist who naturally thought something different and didn't think it needed immediate attention (I was about to leave on a 7 night cruise in 5 days)). Dr. Ahn immediately said - no cruise- scheduled a hospital room for the next morning, MRIs and operating room for later in the day, if needed and offered to do the procedure on Thanksgiving day if an OR wasn't available. "Pretty IMPRESSIVE" Well it was needed, even gave us all the pics from the procedure and checked me out of the hospital Thanksgiving day with clearance to go cruising. This doctor is at the top of his profession, you would do well to choose him as your Gastro Specialist.

Knowledgeable and Personable

Dr Ahn has gone over my issues in detail, in a thorough and easy to understand way. He understands the technical medical part of the practice, and also the holistic approach needed when dealing with digestive issues. Excellent.

Renee Cutaia

Dr. Ahn and his staff are remarkable.