Dr. John Aime Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Aime?

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Excellent excellent excellent care both in expertise and bedside manner!

Posted on November 6th, 2011

We love Dr.Aime and his staff!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Not only does he answers all my questions he also speaksto my children,I have 4 children and they all love him and actually looks forward to going to office to see him.He always spends time and never rushes even when there is many other children to see.He has always answered my phone calls when he was not in office as well as diagnosed my children accuracaly.I highley Reccomend him To All Parents Who Want The Best Care For Thier Children.

Posted on December 13th, 2010

I love Dr. Aime! He is a wonderful doctor.

Horrible Doctor/ Rude!

Posted on November 9th, 2009

Wow is all I have to say after today's visit. I switched to this doctor and this was the first time appointment. Before scheduling I asked to receptionist if his office was a vaccine friendly one or would he accept a alternate vaccine schedule. She said, yes of course. I thought great. I switched my child's primary care physician and scheduled an appointment. My appointment was at 2pm. I showed up at 145pm to fill out paper work the office was closed til 2pm for lunch. So I had to pack my son back in the car and wait til 2pm to enter.Once in the room the nurse came in and asked me if I had a schedule of the shots my son had had. I told her no because the receptionist told me not to worry about bringing anything cause they would have my sons records transfered. Then she said well did you sign a release form I said no cause the receptionist had not told me that.Once the doctor came in the room with my sons shot schedule called in the office by the previous Dr, he immediately started talking about the vaccines. I sat there with him for 45 minutes arguing why I think my son should be on alternate schedule. He said dumb remarks like maybe cell phones are causing autism. You should do more research. He kept asking me did I plan on getting anymore shots. I said no the alternate schedule is what I am going by. He asked where I got the schedule I said Dr Sears Book, "Vaccines". He said I have never heard of him even though he is one of the doctors on the show The Doctors on NBC. He responded by telling me anyone can make a website. I told him I was either going to go by the Dr Sears alternate schedule or the 1982 CDC schedule of 12 shots.( Children now get 32 shots) He said well do you even know what that schedule is. I was like YES.This Dr underminded my intelligence. Acted as if I had no clue about what I was talking about. I said well at least let you staff know how to answer a question properly. They told me he would go by alternate schedule when he would not. So guess what I wasted half my afternoon, $20 for nothing! Plus I had to defend myself to an egotistical dr who did not care what my wishes as a parent were. Stay far away! That is my advice.

Posted on August 18th, 2017