Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John W Alford has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John W Alford has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Dr. John W Alford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Self-verified patient of Dr. John W Alford - Posted on June 18th, 2018
Maybe the people who slam Dr. Alford are the ones who are hard to deal with. I have been under Dr. Alford's care and are very happy with the way I am treated. I had no feeling of being rushed and he asked several times if I had any questions. I know there were others waiting to see him but he took all the time I needed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John W Alford - Posted on November 1st, 2017
FIND ANOTHER DR.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John W Alford - Posted on June 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. John W Alford - Posted on October 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. John W Alford - Posted on June 20th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2018, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Alford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1997
Brown University Hospital
Dr. John W Alford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWEST BAY ORTHOPAEDICS AND NEUROSURGERY INC, 120 Centerville Rd, Warwick, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John W Alford, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Warwick, RI, in this video.
Dr. John W Alford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warwick, RI.