- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Allan has 2 locations
Dr. John J Allan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John J Allan has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. John J Allan Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1424 Fern Creek Dr Ste D Statesville , NC : (704) 878-2058
- 1424 Fern Creek Dr Ste D Statesville , NC 28625
More about Dr. John J Allan
Dr. Allan graduated from the University of Kansas in 1991. Dr. Allan works in Statesville, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Allan is affiliated with Iredell Memorial Hospital and Davis Regional Medical Center.