Dr. John R Almirol Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John R Almirol?

Dr. Almirol has been my physicianabout 12 years and I would would highly recommend him to anyone. He is my doctor and my entire families' doctor. He goes above and beyond to ensure that we have the care we need, especially with our current medical problems and the medical problems in my families' past. Not only does he care for our medical needs but he cares for us as a whole person and is so considerate of our needs. I would trust our care to no one else.

patient

I came in....had a really bad cough. done cxr which was to prove i had bronchitis. According to him, my xr was normal, but one of the staff told me that he didn't even look at the xray. I REALLY do not recommend using him for a physician. He is NOT a good doctor at all!

i've been seeing dr.almirol for 9 years now and i literally trust him with my life.i know that if there is a problem he will find a solution.he listens to me and does any tests that are needed but doesn't waste my time or money.i recommend him to everyone i know.