The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John A Altobelli has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. John A Altobelli has the following 7 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Dr. John A Altobelli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 9
I see Dr. Altobelli once ever three or four months for Botox. After receiving Botox injections from several previous doctors and medical spas, let me tell you - no one does it like Dr. A. He truly understands the science behind the medicine and how to deliver it precisely to the muscles responsible for causing the wrinkles around the eyes - especially between the eyebrows and forehead. I do not have any wrinkles yet and I am 52 years old ! Thank you Dr. A. for making me look way younger than my ex-husband and just about everyone else my age !
Dr. Altobelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Dr. John A Altobelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsJOHN A ALTOBELLI MD, 1600 Lehigh Pkwy E, Allentown, PA
Dr. John A Altobelli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.