Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Ambrose has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John A Ambrose has the following 34 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Atherectomy
- High Cholesterol
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Attack
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
Dr. John A Ambrose has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Ambrose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. John A Ambrose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Cardiovascular Center, 2335 E Kashian Ln Ste 240, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Ambrose in this video.
Dr. John A Ambrose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.