Dr. John Amon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Amon?

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I was treated with care and concern and options to treat heavy menstrual periods. He performed an outpatient surgery for me & I had no worries that he was the right doctor for this. All went well and it has been 3 weeks post-op and I'm still doing great! So glad I trusted him!!

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2013

nicest doc at Women's Health!

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I've seen almost every doctor at Women's Health and Dr. Amon is by far my favorite! wait has not been long and he actually spent time at the appt and didn't rush me out the door like most of the others have.

Posted on December 14th, 2011

This is my first pregnancy & one of my friends suggested Dr. Amon. I am very pleased with him. He is very kind & informative. He takes time to sit with you & discuss any concerns you may have in full detail. I would recommend him to any of my friends & I would have him as my doctor when I decide to have another baby. His bed side manner is excellent! I have had great appointments & have not been uncomfortable in any way when it comes to questions. It does take a while to see him though when in the waiting room.

Posted on December 1st, 2010

A few months ago I had to go to the ER for severe abdominal pain. I was admitted and was supposed to see another doctor, but I got Dr. Amon. I'm so glad I did. He is the most caring and understanding doctor I've ever had. I had told the ER staff that I wasn't leaving until they took out whatever was hurting me. Dr. Amon saw me the next day and told me he'd schedule me for surgery the following day. I asked him if we could do it that same day as I hadn't eaten in over 24 hours. He told me he'd make some calls and ten minutes later he came in and told me we'd be going to the OR at 1:30. He took the time to explain what exactly he'd be doing during surgery, and his face was the first one I saw when I came to. He's a WONDERFUL doctor!!!

Referred to Dr Amon from another OB

Posted on December 17th, 2009

My OB was moving to a different state and I seriously disliked their staff, but loved my OB, so I asked her for recommendations and she said, "I would definitely tell/send my sister to Dr. Amon." I took this advice and I have to say I absolutely felt comfortable with Dr. Amon from the get-go. He is extremely caring and very thorough. My questions and concerns are always answered and am never shot down or feel like he's rushing an appointment. I have yet to see the other doctors or practioners or midwives for my pregnancy and I'm absolutely fine with that. I would definitely tell my sister or best friend to see Dr. Amon.

Posted on June 28th, 2017