Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John D Angotti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. John Angotti has poor rapport, lacks empathy, close minded, dumb when it comes to holistic medicinal treatments e.g. states it's a waste of money to take organic multivitamins. He doesn't consider a patient's overall physical, mental, or emotional wellbeing before recommending treatment. His office staff is discourteous, & often makes mistakes in dosages of medication. Do yourself a favor, choose a better qualified physician!
I would highly recommend that you find a doctor other than Dr. John Angotti. I know of two cases where he mis-diagnosed patients and turns out they have/had terminal cancer. He belittles you and makes you feel that your illness is all in your head even when you have all of the obvious signs. Unfortunately, one of the cases has already lost their battle with esophageal cancer and the other has been battling stage 4 lung cancer for the past year.... too bad Dr. Angotti diagnosed the first patient with acid reflux and the second with bronchitis. Someone should file charges and get his license revoked!!!
32 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. John D Angotti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Medical Group, 16 Sterling Dr Ste 202, Bridgeport, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John D Angotti in this video.
Dr. John D Angotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, WV.