Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Anshus MD
Dr. John S Anshus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with another office in Escondido, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Anshus has 2 locations
Dr. John S Anshus has the following 2 specialties
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John S Anshus has the following 3 expertise
Dr. John S Anshus is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Worst bedside manner!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Anshus - Posted on February 2nd, 2014
This Dr. Needs to rethink his line of work. My 8 yr old grandson was seen in the emergency room because of a 103.2 fever that my daughter could not break and it was the weekend. He talked to us as if we were children. Said she was UNDERDOSING him and should be alternating with Advil and Tylenol even though one is good for 6 hrs. the other 4hrs. This is all fine and dandy but she felt uncomfortable giving him too much medicine. Did the man think we enjoyed spending 3 hrs in the ER, during flu season, sitting next to a woman throwing up in a bucket. He needs a check in reality.
39 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. John S Anshus Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John S Anshus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Escondido, CA.