Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Anxo MD
Dr. John C Anxo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carson City, NV, with other offices in Carson City, NV and Carson City, NV (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Anxo is affiliated with Sierra Surgery Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John C Anxo has 4 locations
680 W Nye Ln Ste 101
Carson City, NV 89703
1600 Medical Pkwy
Carson City, NV 89703
150 W Civic Center Dr
Sandy, UT 84070
Book Online Now
Dr. John C Anxo has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. John C Anxo has the following 1 expertise
Dr. John C Anxo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Anxo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. John C Anxo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John C Anxo's office for more information.
680 W Nye Ln Ste 101 Carson City, NV : (877) 432-5038
1600 Medical Pkwy Carson City, NV : (775) 445-8005
1894 E William St Ste 4 Carson City, NV : (775) 883-2202
150 W Civic Center Dr Sandy, UT 84070
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John C Anxo, MD - Anesthesiology in Carson City, NV, in this video.
Dr. John C Anxo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carson City, NV.