Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John T Apostolakis
Dr. John T Apostolakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Apostolakis is affiliated with Marymount Hospital, Hillcrest Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John T Apostolakis has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. John T Apostolakis has the following 1 expertise
Dr. John T Apostolakis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Apostolakis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. John T Apostolakis
John Apostolakis, MD, is a Staff Anesthesiologist in Cleveland Clinic's Anesthesiology Institute. He is board-certified in anesthesiology and perioperative transesophageal echocardiography. Dr. Apostolakis specializes in cardiothoracic anesthesiology. Dr. Apostolakis is a native of Buffalo, N.Y. Following an undergraduate degree from Princeton University, Dr. Apostolakis received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania. He completed an internship in internal medicine at the Naval Hospital in Oakland, Calif., and a residency in anesthesiology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He continued his clinical training, receiving a fellowship in cardiac anesthesiology from Cleveland Clinic. Prior to his appointment to the Cleveland Clinic in 1998, Dr. Apostolakis was a Staff Anesthesiologist, Resident Education Coordinator, Co-Director of Obstetric Anesthesia and Chairman of the Clinical Competence Committee at the Naval Medical Center in Oakland. He served as
Locations & DirectionsTHE CLEVELAND CLINIC, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John T Apostolakis, MD - Anesthesiology in Cleveland, OH, in this video.
Dr. John T Apostolakis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.