Dr. John Apostolides Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Apostolides?

One of the Best!!

Posted on July 31st, 2016

I both worked for Dr. Apostolides as an RN and was a patient of his. He is a gifted surgeon and a kind, compassionate person. I was very pleased with the lip augmentation he did for me and I was witness to his skills with performing procedures such as tummy tucks, face and neck lifts, breast augmentation, etc. Dr. Apostolides is wonderful. Go see him if you need a plastic surgeon!

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I am happy and grateful. He is a kind and wonderful Doctor. I will recommend to all.

Highly recommend Dr. Apostolides

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Dr. Apostolides is one of the best and nicest doctors I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable, and works with you to make the best decision for your situation. I had breast cancer and a mastectomy. Dr. Apostolides is doing my reconstructive surgery and I am very pleased so far. He is very honest and humble and genuinely cares about all of his patients. My experience at Dr. Apostolides office has been excellent and I recommend all my friends to him.

Consult

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I gave this Doctor a low rating because his staff was completely unprofessional

Patient of three years

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Knows his stuff!

Amazing!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. A. He made me feel completely comfortable and talked me through everything. His results have been fantastic and I absolutely love what he's done for me. I would strongly recommend him....he's the best!

Best plastic surgeon in San Diego!

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Hands down the best surgeon I have met. Genuine, honest and beautiful results.

Disappointed Nose Patient

Posted on November 18th, 2014

Going to Dr. Apostolides was hands down the WORST financial, physical and emotional decision of my life. I broke my nose pretty bad playing softball in high school and had to get surgery. The ENT doc did a pretty good job fixing my nose up, however; it was a bit round and ski-sloped for my face and my septum also skewed making my nostrils look uneven. So a couple years later I decided to get a septoplasty to help my breathing and fix the asymmetry on my nostrils. This surgery pretty much did nothing for me so I let my nose be. Fast forward 7 years and saving money, the asymmetry continued to bother me so I figured maybe I could finally get it fixed as well as take a bit of the round ski slope look away. After interviewing 6 doctors I went with Dr. Apostolides because he truly made me feel so good at the procedure whereas other doctors told me I should not do it or left me feeling uneasy about the procedure. I WISH I HAD LISTEN TO THE OTHER DOCTORS. I am now left with an even more disfigured nose. My nostrils are way more uneven and now I still have a round ski slope nose but its larger and more turned up. Everything I hated about my nose is more amplified and to top it off I am in constant pain with a recurring infection. The nylon suture is causing me a great deal of discomfort and it needs to come out so now I have to pay a great deal for another doctor to fix his mess. Dr Apostolides told me that he wanted to make me happy and he was going to fix my nose for free but he LIED then left me hanging. He sent me an email telling me he wasn't going to do the surgery and that I have body dysmorphia. WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE. I will post photos of the aftermath and you can see for yourself that my nose is clearly worse so its pretty sad that he is playing the finger pointing game. This shows how much he truly cares about his patients..... Everyone in my life who knows how I looked before compared to how I look now are shocked how he left me and even more so how he has handle this entire situation. DON'T LET HIM NEAR YOUR FACE!!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Great bedside manner, very detailed in explanations, made me feel most at ease

A true expert in plastic surgery

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Posted on January 29th, 2011

Excellent training from Johns Hopkins. Professional.

Posted on October 12th, 2017