Dr. John K Appelbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John K Appelbaum?

Assistant Property Manager

I have been a patient of Dr. Appelbaum for over ten years and have always had a great experience during my visit. The staff is very professional and Dr. Appelbaum takes the time to listen to your concerns and he has your best interest at heart.

Wonderful and caring physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Appelbaums' for 10 years. He has delivered all three of my children and helped me through a devestating miscarriage. He is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He never rushes through appointments and makes you feel like you are his only patient. As a nurse and patient, I highly recommend him!

1st and last time patient

If it was not for his lovely office staff, I would call this whole appointment a wash.I waited 45 mins PAST my appt time for my visit. He only spent maybe 10 mins with me.Wanted to criticize every aspect of my life and told me since I was sexually active with 1 person since my last visit, I probably had an STD because my cervix bled a little bit and he knew I didn't use protection. My pap came back normal and without any STDs showing up. Horrible bed side manner. I have never left a Dr appt wanting to punch the Dr in his face. Would NOT recommend this "Doctor" to my worst enemy.

He's Just Wonderful!

Dr. Appelbaum was extremely caring- always very warm and comfortable. I was nervous about seeing a male OBGYN, but he quickly proved his great skill. I'm having my second child in a month, and I'm thrilled he will be my physician through such an exciting process!

Wonderful and very caring doctor. I have had nothing but great experiences with going to him the last 7 years. Delivered both of my children and epitomises every a physician should be!

Does not care about his patients. I will not go back.

Do not make an appointment with this cold and uncaring doctor.

Dr. Applebaum has been my OBGYN for many years he is very caring and takes time to answer my concerns and explains things to me. He is the best male OBGYN I have experienced. Hope he never retires.

Dr. John K Appelbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.