Dr. John G Aranda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John G Aranda?

I had a horrible experience today with Dr. Aranda. He had terrible bedside manner. He walked into the exam room and barely introduced himself to me and quickly asked me all sorts of questions in regards to why I was seeing him. He wanted to know why they sent me to him as he is not the only doctor in South Bend. I explained that I was referred to him and he treated me like he had no time for me and made me feel like I was an idiot for the problems I was having. I would never see him again nor would I refer him to anyone else. THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A DOCTOR IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Terrible bedside manner

Dr. Aranda walked into the examining room without even introducing himself and very arrogantly asked, "So, why are you here?" Truly, his attitude was the most condescending of any doctor's I've ever experienced. If he was the only neurologist in the South Bend area, I would travel to find a more compassionate one.

I believe Dr. Aranda is an excellent practitioner and would recommend him to any friend.

Dr. Aranda and staff eased my anxiety and are available for answers to my concerns and problems as they arise

Great doctor

I can't imagine having anyone other than Dr. Aranda as my neurologist. He is a wonderful person as well as a great doctor.