Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John D Arnett III has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. John D Arnett III has the following 5 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Arnett seems to care, some visits he takes more time to talk to you then other times he seems rushed. The staff on the other hand don't seem to care at all. They called to put my appointment off to a later date & I had just been to the ER & I told her so that I was having problems her reply was oh well it can't be helped we have to put you off to another day. I am in the progress of looking for another doctor.
At first we were impressed. He comes across as VERY caring, and was fun to talk to. Most of his staff was also friendly, but one or two acted like they really didnt care. Our first warning sign was when they did the bait and switch. We came in for one of our follow up visits, and without any notice or warning, we were seen by another doctor who backtracked on what Dr Arnett had been doing, which ended up causing other problems, including an emergency room visit. After the emergency room visit, Dr. Arnett's staff would not set an appointment for 6 weeks, which was COMPLETELY unacceptable, although they would let us see the doctor that caused the problem in 4 weeks. They then put the blame on us saying it must not be serious if we wont see the other doctor. We then changed cardiologists. I suggest staying away from this doctors office, since they clearly dont care about patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
35 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Lsu Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Associates Of East Tennessee, 1031 W Madison Ave, Athens, TN
Dr. John D Arnett III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, TN.