Dr. John M Arnold Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John M Arnold?

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!

You couldn't ask for a better doctor for your family. Dr. Arnold is considerate, very straight forward....which I like and as far as I am concerned the best in his field. In my opinion you certainly could not find a better physician or staff in this area. I can honestly tell you that if it wasn't for Dr. Arnold there is a good chance that I wouldn't even be here today. I had been misdiagnosed at a local emergency room....more than once....upon going to Doctor Arnold's office he knew immediately what he problem was and It was very, very serious and he got me through it. He is a wonderful man and doctor. The other staff members are fabulous as well.

I have been going to Bushnell Family Practice for several years, but since Sue Adams left I will be changing doctors. Dr. Arnold schedules patients every 10 minutes, and has a horrible bedside manner. I took my daughter to the doctor today. She had a leg wound from earlier in the week, which the doctor wouldn't even look at. She came home from school with strong abdominal pain, headache, nausea and shortness of breath. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't related to the leg wound and make sure it wasn't appendicitis. The doctor chewed me out for bringing her in unnecessarily and interrupted me multiple times when I tried to explain my concerns. This isn't the first time he has not let me explain what is going on or ask questions, but it will be the last.On a good note, the office makes every effort to get me in as quickly as possible. I like the office staff very much and will miss them.