Dr. John Aryanpur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Aryanpur?

Awesome bed-side manner

Posted on March 1st, 2017

JUST ANOTHER BAD BACK PATIENT

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I CANNOT PRONOUNCE HIS NAME!!! NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I AM TOLD HOW IT IS SAID HA HA BUT THIS DOC IS FABULOUS!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT IS HAVING BACK PROBLEMS OR NEEDING ANY NEUROSURGER Y

Nobody/researcher&design

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Thank you, for giving me the ability to walk again. After being in a neck brace for 11 months. I knew there had to be a better way. So I designed and developed the Disposable, Hygienic, Absorbent C Collar Pads. They will fit any brace, and are interchangeable as needed.

ACDF 12 years later

Posted on March 6th, 2012

12 years ago I had ACDF surgery at 3 levels with a titanium plate installed. My neck was a mess and the surgery was complex. Thanks to Dr Aryanpur I understood my problem clearly and all questions were answered. The Dr or his assistants were available in the immediate post op period to help get the recovery on the right track. The bottom line is my spine is still a mess due to degenerative disc disease but thanks to Dr Aryanpur's skills and expertise, I have had 12 good years that could have easily gone the other way. I may now need further work and if I can get in, Dr Aryanpur will be the one doing it.

Ask more questions

Posted on November 20th, 2011

Dr A has a great bed side manner, but be sure you understand and are fully informed before you leave his office. I was not informed completely and am in more pain now than I should be. Don't push yourself if you are in a lot of pain, no matter what they say!!

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr. Aryanpur is the finest doctor I have ever encountered. He saved my life after my hemorrhaghic stroke. At the same time that his incredible skill was bringing me back to life, he was giving my wife and family comfort and confidence that I would recover. I owe him my life.

back surgery

Posted on October 9th, 2009

After using a cane for 9 months I am pain free, cane free! I am standing taller and walking straighter. I can't thank J. Aryanpur enough for the wonderful job he did. I have my life back!

Posted on October 11th, 2017