Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Aumiller
Dr. John S Aumiller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, KY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Aumiller is affiliated with Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center Outpatient. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John S Aumiller has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John S Aumiller has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
Dr. John S Aumiller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Aumiller - Posted on June 19th, 2014
Dr. Aumiller himself is an awesome Dr. His office staff on the other hand makes big mistakes, then argue with the patient. It takes someone to put information in a computer and when you have made a mess- admit it.. I had an appnt. for the 19th- went to the office and was argued with I had canceled my appointment. I did no such thing. No one can do their job anymore. Yes, I got upset because How stupid was this!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Aumiller - Posted on July 6th, 2012
Dr. Aumiller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. John S Aumiller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEPHRAIM MCDOWELL HEART AND VASCULAR INSTITUTE, 1250 Ben Ali Dr, Danville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John S Aumiller, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Danville, KY, in this video.
Dr. John S Aumiller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danville, KY.