Dr. John N Awad Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John N Awad?

Great Bedside Manner, Awesome Surgeon

I had several problems with my cervical spine. Dr. Awad's surgical skills, took all my pain away & I was closely followed, post op.

Dr. Awad was most accommodating and thorough before my surgery date. He was kind, engaged, and medically knowledgeable while in the office. The morning of my surgery he was agitated, rude, and in a rush with both myself and my nurse. No bedside manner or concern for my possibly being nervous or even introducing himself to my husband who was in the cubicle with us. I have not even had a conversation with him since my surgery. Although, I have had phone call and visits with the neurosurgeon who performed the surgery with him, Dr. Awad dropped the communication ball. I find his behavior the day of surgery and after to be unprofessional and uncompassionate.

A very caring physician

Dr. Awad takes time to listen to you and talk about your condition and the pain it causes, and he actually cares about how you feel. He's not pushing you into surgery and offers other ways to relieve your symptoms. He's pleasant, informative and doesn't rush you out the door and his credentials are impressive. That in itself is impressive. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. John N Awad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelton, CT.