Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John K Aziz has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 18
I know alot about him and what he has done in his past he is the behind the scene doctor at decalo medical group its really sad when u really have pain all doctors care about is money. This is one doctor who paid his way to get out of trouble now he has two other doctors he uses in his place he stays on the weight loss side bc if u think about it america is the number one country for obesity so instead of risking himself he stays on the weight loss side when people truely are in pain one of my friends totaled his car he would write her scripts for whatever she wanted and then she got into a accident he even sent her on a cruise and when she ran out he made a special call to the doctor on the cruise! Hes made enough money but what goes around comes around all i do is pray for him bc hes gotta keep evon around so she wont tell on him he doesnt keep her for her looks he has bank accounts all over and i have the inside scoop that when he practiced by himself evon would bust scripts for him and alot of other people meaning methadone pills for himself i feel bad for his staff most do have a slight clue but they dont want to loose their jobs... Whatever happened to patient care not doctor corruption its all about the money and half the people arent as hurt as i am but i know what goes around comes back ten fold!! I pray for every person who is in real pain but cant be helped!!
Dr. John K Aziz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDecalo Medical Group, 6196 Oxon Hill Rd Ste 201, Oxon Hill, MD
Dr. John K Aziz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxon Hill, MD.