Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John B Alexis
Dr. John B Alexis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL, with another office in Winfield, IL. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Alexis is affiliated with Valley West Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John B Alexis has 2 locations
25 N Winfield Rd
Winfield, IL 60190
Book Online Now
Dr. John B Alexis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John B Alexis has the following 11 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. John B Alexis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Alexis - Posted on July 12th, 2018
WORSE WORSE & WORSE!! no manners what so ever doe snot care about patients he is treating!!!! dismisses what patient says and basically calls them a liar !! leaves patient no better than when they came in !! now if he only read these reviews maybe he would wake up and see he needs to change or leave medicine!! especially emergency medicine!!
Dr. Alexis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. John B Alexis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John B Alexis's office for more information.
25 N Winfield Rd Winfield, IL : (630) 933-6490
25 N Winfield Rd Winfield, IL 60190
Locations & Directions
Dr. John B Alexis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winfield, IL.