Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John B Barnett has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
Showing 5 of 7
I had a breast augmentation done, 6 months ago and am still dealing with the after-effects of what he's done to me. My left breast's incision site, hss yet to heal and is in fact, ripped open with my implant exposed for the 5th time since the surgery. This has been literally a nightmare for me. Ive spent 6 months with either stitches or an open hole scabbing over, trying to slowly heal, in my left breast. I havent been able to resume working, exercise, or even normal activities like doing laundry or driving, for the better part of 6 months. It's emotionslly, mentally snd physically taking such a toll on me , that Im depressed, and honestly feel like I want to just give up. Im afraid Im going to actually die, if I cant get another docter to take over and get this incision to close and heal completely.
49 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1969
Dr. John B Barnett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn B Barnett Md, 5452 Glen Lakes Dr Ste 102, Dallas, TX
Dr. John B Barnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.