Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John B Brinkman MD
Dr. John B Brinkman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John B Brinkman has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 8
He was very pleasant to work with.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Brinkman - Posted on June 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Brinkman - Posted on June 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Brinkman - Posted on May 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Brinkman - Posted on January 15th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John B Brinkman - Posted on July 24th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. John B Brinkman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHEAST INDIANA UROLOGY, 7900 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 301, Fort Wayne, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John B Brinkman, MD - Urology in Fort Wayne, IN, in this video.
Dr. John B Brinkman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.