Dr. John B Chambers Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John B Chambers?

Be careful with this guy

Had cervical fushion by him in 2008. After still experiencing pain he basically told me "THAT IS PRETTY NORMAL NOW HERE TAKE THESE PILLS". After him telling me for over five years that my fusion is fine he had the nerve to try to talk me into letting him extend my already double fusion one more level THAT WILL FIX ME while literally guaranteeing me the original fusion is greàt. I could write a book on this. But ànyway I later found out by some real doctors that my fusion was never joined. GET A SECOND OPINION FOR SURE.

Horrible bedside manor

I have seen this dr once , he tells me my MRI is wrong and so we're all my ortho dry except him , wow big head much . I'm sure he is paid to say what workers Comp tells him to say

GREAT DOCTOR

Doctor's Response

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Southern Indiana Orthopedics and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Southern Indiana Orthopedics for your care.

In my opinion, He's the greatest!

I thank God for Dr. Chambers. In my opinion, he's the best there is!!! I needed surgery last year.. he saw me in the office, scheduled the back surgery, and I was back to work in less than a month. He is caring and professional. I recommend him to my family and friends, and anyone who needs a real doctor!

Dr. John B Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, IN.