Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Coppes
Dr. John Coppes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, MN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Coppes is affiliated with Cannon Falls Community Hospital, Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System and Austin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Coppes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Coppes has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John Coppes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Coppes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Coppes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Austin Medical Center
Fairmont Medical Center
Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Albert Lea Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center Ballard
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Northwest Hospital and Med Center
46 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Dr. John Coppes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1000 1st Dr NW, Austin, MN
Dr. John Coppes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, MN.