Dr. John B Devine II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John B Devine II?

Very professional exam, explained procedures and self breast exam accurately. I would definitely recommend him. And he has an appropriate sense of humor.

Incompetent

Beware of this man, very touchy feely when doing exam, only wants to talk about his son, not about the patient

Absolutely amazed and satisfied by the professionalism and attentive care provided by Doctor Devine and his stuff. My high recommendations! Thank You!

Horrible experience.

I went to see him because I was itching for 2 days and monistat was not helping. Instead of a vaginal exam Dr Devine inserted a catheter into my urethra and the pain was unbearable and prescribed an antibiotic. He called 5 days later to tell me that I didn't have UTI. I had to go to my PD because the pain that I had.. She suggested Clotrimazole OTC, and that took care of the problem, which it was fungus. Stay away from this Dr. Devine he is very rude, or maybe he does procedures to charge mediare. Stay away from him if you don't want to suffer like I did.

Exceptional

DR SPENT OVER AN. HOUR EXPLAINING THE EXAM AND AND MY CONDITION.VERY PROFESSIONAL,VERY KIND SO SAD HE HAS,MOVED TO FLORIDA.

Dr. JECKel MR. HIDE!

Arrogant and abusive. He used a rubber catheter. When told allergic to latex He lied and said it was latex free. Also Used a metal catheter, and was in pain for 2wks. He is a monster! Don't agree with the positive reviews, other than He does spend allot of time with patient. Very Arrogant, and lied on my medical records. Don't trust this guy! He also wanted me to come back to counsel about a rx that I asked to get refilled. He said it was a class 2 drug when it wasn't. I never went back, and I have to live with the physical & emotional abuse that this Jackel caused me.

THE FIRST VISIT

I went to see Dr, Devine a couple of months ago and I got right in. The staff was very friendly and fast. They took the time to talk to me and tell what was gonna happen and do what I needed to before the dr. came in. When Dr, Devine came in he smiled and talked to me like he had already known me for awhile. I have always had problems and the Drs. always seemed smug like they knew what you are going through and when you ask them a question they say you NEED ANOTHER DR. NOT DR DEVINE HE TOLD ME WHAT HE KNEW AND SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ALL I HAD BEEN THROUGH VERY NICE OFFICE AND STAFF. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING HE IS GOING TO DO AND EXPLAINS ITSOME MORE IF YOU WANT HIM TOO. PLUS I REALIZED HE WILL STAY AND TALK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.

Very Thorough and Capable

I went to three urology specialists and they pushed me off without doing an exam. Dr Devine did a thoughtful exam, asked a lot of questions and finally diagnosed my problem. After three years of a terrible infection he was able to help me. I can't say enough what a great doctor and person he is. I would recommend him to anyone. The office staff are equally kind and thoughtful. Overall its a wonderful example of what the experience of going to a doctor should be.

Dr. Devine is so thorough.

It is often difficult to maintain dignity during checkups and while having tests performed but, He puts you at ease. He tries to throw in casual conversation but, he always gets to the point of why you are there. He is honest and upfront but also cares for his patients and wants to lesson the blow a little. If you have a question, he answers it without sugar coating anything.

Initial visit

I was extremely nervous about my visit with Dr Devine. He immediately made me feel comfortable. He spent over an hr with me and in explained in detail what my problem was and what my options were. He never pressured me on a decision. He answered questions that other doctors didn't take the time for. I would definitely recommend him to any of my family and friends. I appreciate his care and concern

Dr. Devine is the Best! Staff is great too

Great bedside manner. Explains what is happening during exam so you know what to expect.Explains diagnosis so it is understandable by layperson.

Dr. John B Devine II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Venice, FL.