Dr. John B Dooley Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John B Dooley?

Back room Doctor

This Dr ran my medical care from a back room. I never spoke to him, was examined by him or saw him. Yet he told NP what she could and couldn't prescribe for me. He insulted the intelligence of my previous doctors. It was very apparent he had never even read my chart. Most uncaring and invisible doctor I have ever had in my 44yrs of chronic illness!

GREAT DOCTOR!

My experience at PCI was great. My husband's boss referred me to the clinic after he heard about my many unsucessful treatments for back pain. I was given the pain pump and feel like new again!

Great Doctor!

I saw Dr. Dooley after years of chronic migranes. He was so resourceful and helpful. My spinal pain pump worked wonders and I am finally returning back to my normal life. Thank you Dr. Dooley!

Excellent Skills-

I have been to several specialists within the Country and I've never had anyone tell me my correct diagnosis. Well on my way to fixing. Worth the extra paperwork and 40 questions you get. This office is thorough and friendly. I ignored the other ratings and I am happy.

O.R.

I felt like Dr. Dooley explained things in words I could understand. I am glad I found the Pain clinic to help with my Pain! I had no where to turn for help. I just want to live my Life work and take care of my kids. He gave me Injections in my foot to get me back to work. He offered more than just Medications. I know most Surgeons just want to Operate and Dr. Dooley is Helping me explore all options before my last resort Surgery again.

I have had back for most of my life. All anyone has ever done is give me pain pills that do not work. I went to this doctor and in 1 visit they have me feeling better than I have in about 15 years. I recommend them to anyone who is sick of taking pain pills that do not work. Give them a chance!

Professional office, efficient for my visit. Had options for my care which was not happening at former pain clinic. There are ways to treat complex problems like mine other than narcotics like was getting. I have some more hope now.

Truly a good Dr.

Took care of my Grandma in Burlington, well worth seeing him. Procedure turned out changing her life. Thank you to Dr. Dooley and staff.

Great Dr.

Great guy, able to actually help me and my back. Awesome staff

Thank you for finally diagnosing my grandpa.

Horrible bedside manner!! You are not part of the healthcare solution, because he doesn't want your input. You shut up while he talks!! He tells you what he thinks, how it is and will be, how he will treat you, end of story. No need for discussion!! Incredibly narcissistic!!!

Dr. John B Dooley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.