Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Forrest MD, FACS
Dr. John Forrest has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John Forrest has the following 6 expertise
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. John Forrest is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Forrest is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Medical Center
Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
St John Owasso
Hillcrest Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. John Forrest Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Forrest's office for more information.
10901 E 48th St Tulsa, OK : (918) 749-8765
Locations & DirectionsUrological Specialists of Oklahoma Inc, 10901 E 48th St, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Forrest, MD, FACS - Urology in Tulsa, OK, in this video.
Dr. John Forrest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.