Dr. John Hayes Is this you?

Caring and Wonderful Doctor.

Been with Dr. Hayes for 48 years, he's kind and listens to all my fears concerning my health problems.

woman

The most understanding. And caring Doctor I have ever known, I have been his patient for 28years. He truely cares about people. God bless him always.

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Hayes is truly wonderful doctor. He is our family physician. He has helped me through several problems and I trust him implicitly. He listens to me and spends plenty of time with me. He has helped several members of my extended family and I highly recommend him.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do yourself a favor and avoid this doctor at all costs. I was a female patient of Dr. Hayes and he was extremely inappropriate with his bedside manner and did not have a female employee present when he insisted on giving me a "digital rectal exam." When I stated I did not feel comfortable with that procedure and declined to proceed further - he said "Well, you need to get over it." I left the office in tears, tried to report it to office management who did not return my call and decided never to step foot in his office again. You should be ashamed of yourself Dr. Hayes.