Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hiebert MD
Dr. John Hiebert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Lawrence, KS and Tonganoxie, KS (and 6 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Hiebert is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital and Lawrence Mem Hosp, Lawrence, Ks. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hiebert has 9 locations
Dr. John Hiebert has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. John Hiebert has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Hiebert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Lawrence Mem Hosp, Lawrence, Ks
45 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1968
Dr. John Hiebert Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Hiebert's office for more information.
5830 NW Barry Rd Kansas City, MO : (816) 891-6000
1130 W 4th St Lawrence, KS : (785) 841-3636
410 Woodfield Dr Tonganoxie, KS : (785) 841-3636
12300 Metcalf Ave Overland Park, KS : (913) 317-7000
100 NE Saint Lukes Blvd Lees Summit, MO : (816) 347-5000
4401 Wornall Rd Kansas City, MO : (816) 932-2000
711 Marshall St Leavenworth, KS : (913) 684-1100
1402 S Main St Ottawa, KS : (785) 242-1707
1004 Progress Dr Lansing, KS : (913) 250-1110
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Hiebert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.