Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John B Mcclellan III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John B Mcclellan III has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. John McClellan was very courteous and took his time with me. He has a lot of patience. He gave me an injection in my Left shoulder and it didn't hurt like it has at another doctors office. He was very gentle while giving me the injection. I will continue to get treatment from Dr . John McClellan.
Having Dr. McClellan as my physician has been a great pleasure to me. He is the best Doctor I have ever had. Frst of all I love the music he plays softly in the background in his offices, not just some elevator music but music that people actually like and listen to. His offices are always clean and e and his staff use the latest state of the art equipment, which is comforting to me because then I know my Doctor is using the latest and best technology to help ease my pain, along with his experience. Doctor McClellan's staff is always courteous and friendly. I had two knee replacements and after all was said and done I was happy with my experience with Dr. John McClellan and his staff.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Cook County Hospital
Dr. John B Mcclellan III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsBone And Joint Physicians, 5540 W 111th St Ste 1, Oak Lawn, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John B Mcclellan III in this video.
Dr. John B Mcclellan III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.