Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John B Miller has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John B Miller has the following 3 expertise
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. John B Miller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John B Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I saw Dr. Miller to get clear margins on a melanoma, and to do a lymphectomy at the same time. I was surprised how much time he spent talking with me, how reassuring he was, and even how he ended up being the one to call and give me my results. He told me I could call him with any questions. He had been recommended to me by someone who worked at St. Johns hospital and knew him to be competent, and he was. It was just really nice to also have someone with such a respectful and kind bedside manner at the same time, especially during such a stressful time. If ever in my life I'm again in need of surgery, I will be sure to get this guy. His assistant was equally comforting and knowledgeable. I'm grateful to them both.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. John B Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMinnesota Surgical Associates, 1973 Sloan Pl Ste 225, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. John B Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.