Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Milton Jr MD
Dr. John Milton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL, with other offices in Macclenny, FL and Palm Coast, FL (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Milton is affiliated with Bert Fish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Milton Jr has 4 locations
159 N 3rd St
Macclenny, FL 32063
Dr. John Milton Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for children with chronic conditions.
They're trained to examine and treat children using unique methods and equipment in order to provide a more comfortable experience. A reaction due to asthma or diabetes, a serious injury from an accident, or on-going symptoms due to a serious disease are some reasons your child might end up in a pediatric intensive care unit.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Milton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bert Fish Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Dr. John Milton Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Milton Jr's office for more information.
1890 Lpga Blvd Daytona Beach, FL : (386) 274-2212
159 N 3rd St Macclenny, FL 32063
21 Hospital Dr Palm Coast, FL : (386) 274-2212
740 Dunlawton Ave Port Orange, FL : (386) 767-2402
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Milton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.